VISION & MISSION
Global Harvest Outreach
Global Harvest Outreach is the mission arm of Global Harvest Outreach & Christ Harvest Centre Charity (The Harvest Army). The charity was set up in Edmonton, London in 2001 with the purpose and vision of preaching the Word of God and preparing individuals, families, communities, cities and countries for the imminent second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We follow the model of Christ – who through meeting the immediate physical and emotional needs of the people, taught them spiritual truths of the Kingdom of God.
- Our key values are summed up in our 7 W’s :
- Worship: the Lord with all your heart and soul; (Deut 6:4-6; Mark 12:33)
- Winning: Others to Christ by preaching the message of the gospel; (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Warning: ‘blow the trumpet’ to everyone about the second coming of Christ... (Joel 2:1)
- Walking: In love and in the Spirit (Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:4; 1 Corinthians 13)
- Working: we are saved to serve the purpose of God within our communities... (James 2:15-18)
- Warfare: we are called to establish Christ’s Kingdom on earth, fight a good fight of faith – putting on the whole armour... (Matthew 6:10)
- Watching & Waiting: patiently watching, waiting and praying for His coming – Maranatha (Luke 21:35-36; Revelation 22:17)
In view of the above, Global Harvest Outreach is set up as an End-Time apostolic, prophetic and revivalist ministry alerting our communities to the realities of End – Time events that will culminate in the final event of Christ’s return.
Be prepared! Be Ready!